Luxury wristwatches: 5 tips to keep them at their best
The wristwatch is a precious object of great value with a timeless charm, regardless of whether we are talking about symbolic value, brand or price. The reasons for the uniqueness of wristwatches are numerous and individual, we could say that they are as many as there are people who wear them: status symbols, investments, but also reasons independent of the price such as the passion for timepieces or the affection for person who gave it.
This luxury accessory is often an object that is given as a gift on life's important occasions. Baptism, Confirmation, coming of age or graduation, birthday or anniversary, are all unforgettable moments that deserve a gift of great style and timeless value that is often handed down from generation to generation.
It therefore becomes essential to preserve the wristwatch with great care and attention to protect it over time and preserve the perfect synchrony of the movement and its many internal components.
For the correct conservation of your men's and women's wristwatches, we suggest 5 easy methods that will allow you to take care of them and preserve your favorite jewel over time.
- Avoid humid and dusty places; mould, rust and oxidation risk jeopardizing the correct functioning of the gears and ruining leather bracelets, for example.
- Avoid storing men's and women's wristwatches in too hot or too bright places because UV rays and heat can damage the dial and compromise the fixing of the glued parts.
- Especially in the sea, always rinse with fresh water after immersion in salt water. Particular attention should also be paid to the thermal waters which are even more aggressive than sea water for watches on the wrist; it would be preferable not to wear the watch at the spa.
- In terms of safety, the safe is certainly the ideal place to keep men's and women's wristwatches, in addition to avoiding light, humidity and dust.
- The original presentation boxes can be used as protection (which must always be kept together with the certificates) but our watch pouches can also be used, which are made expressly to prevent the men's wristwatch from getting scratched.
A perfect, practical and functional accessory for storing wristwatches are the rolls which combine a series of advantages in a single product:
- compact in size and resistant thanks to the quality of the materials used, the Clessidra roll is perfect for being placed in a safe;
- the interior without zip and metal elements guarantees further protection from scratches;
- it opens and closes with a simple gesture thanks to the velcro belt;
- equipped with an external pocket to easily indicate the content, it can also be customized with any engravings.
Choose our roll to protect your wristwatch for men or women and you will guarantee the best protection for an accessory of inestimable charm.