What are the bridal jewels for a perfect wedding?
What are bridal jewels?
The origins of traditional bridal jewelry
- Bridal earrings
- Bridal necklace
- Bride bracelet
Which earrings to choose for the bride?
- hoop earrings or pearl earrings if you want to convey a message of discreet elegance and refinement
- pendant earrings for those who love a more classic style and focus on tradition
- earrings with floral details are instead a vintage alternative that adds a touch of color and modernity. Regardless of the model chosen, it is important to remember that earrings and necklace for the bride must match perfectly
What necklace does the bride wear?
- a simple and discreet necklace, for example a pearl necklace, ideal if the dress is very elaborate
- a more demanding and aesthetically important model, preferable if the wedding dress is rather sober
How many bracelets can you wear?
There isn't an exact answer and an incorrect one because the choice is always exclusively subjective and must be with the dress, necklace and earrings that will be worn.
Without a doubt, however, wearing a single bracelet is an indication of sobriety and elegance as well as the fact that it highlights all the precious characteristics and peculiarities.
The bridal bracelets can be of various kinds:
- a simple bridal bracelet such as a silver or gold chain or with a precious stone such as a diamond or a ruby
- a bracelet with floral motifs, cheerful and colorful even if you shouldn't go overboard
- with lace bands, perfect for giving a touch of shabby chic romance
- finally bracelets with multiple elements such as pearl bracelets, charms and other precious details in silver and gold
You can also choose to combine wedding jewelery with a set that includes bracelets and a necklace or earrings. In this case it is essential not to overdo it, to keep the balance between all the pieces and not to weigh down the overall look.
Elegance, harmony and balance are in fact the watchwords to keep in mind on this special and unforgettable day.