Customized ribbon, the 6 best types ever!
The presentation box is more elegant with the right customized ribbon
Herewith the 6 kinds of customized ribbons you can choose from
- Customized cotton ribbon for eco-sustainable packaging
- Personalised satin ribbon for the most classic packages
- Satin uxury ribbon to highlight your logo with the embossed print
- a taffeta ribbon, embellished with a lateral comosa
- Metallized ribbon if you want to make a curled bow!
- Telato ribbon an elegant but economical option
Personalized wedding satin ribbons
The term bonbonnière originated from far away, when in 1700s France it was customary to give the bride and groom a "bombonnière", a small precious box containing bon bon, or small delicacies.
Since then, the elegant white favors closed with personalized wedding ribbons cannot be missing in a wedding event celebrated according to the most classic canons.
Although the white color is the most popular for these occasions, nothing prevents you from choosing between the different alternatives and using for example a personalized wedding ribbon such as ivory or an alternative that goes well with the theme and colors chosen for the ceremony. .
In addition, short texts or the name of the bride and groom can also be reproduced on the personalized satin ribbons, to make the gift given to the guests unique and exclusive.
Personalized favors ribbons
How we print the ribbon with name
Personalized gift ribbons can be printed with:
- glossy hot stamping - perfect for personalized wedding favors ribbons
- embossed screen printing - generally used for custom satin ribbon
- color printing - for all personalized gift ribbons
It is important to use clear fonts without designs to clearly reproduce your logo on the gift box. Remember that custom wedding ribbons can be an elegant closure for your wedding bags.
Respecting your brand
By reading this article you will not find any names of the customers who have chosen us as suppliers of customized grosgrain ribbon as respect for privacy and protection of brands is our fundamental principle We talk about it in this blog Respecting your brand is an essential value for us